We are currently facing unbelievably bipolar weather here in Auckland.
When I got up this morning the sun was shining, birds were singing and I was pretending I didn’t have a chemistry test tomorrow…so I decided to go for a run. Half way through, the sky let loose and by the time I got home I was drenched from head to toe. Then what do you know, two minutes later the sun was streaming down once more.
So I give up. I’m just gonna sit inside with my cup of tea and fluffy socks, and dream up some more recipes to share.
In the mean time, this week I’ve compiled a list of articles from some of my favourite blogs which will hopefully inspire you…
- These gorgeous fluffy dinner rolls
- These lemon yoghurt muffins , perfect for curing Monday-itis.
- This amazing homemade vanilla almond butter which makes anything taste good.
- The perfect snack…vanilla coconut popcorn
- A delicious way to start the day… Morning glory oatmeal
- The most fantastic looking Banana choc chip pancakes because banana and chocolate is a match made in heaven.
- And last but by no means least… this rocky road if you are feeling like a special treat.
I hope you find something there which floats your boat, or at least gets your boat onto the water (I’m going to stop with the boat analogy now…Promise!)
So lets get cookin’, good lookin’!
I’m sorry this was such a short post but I’ve gotta get back to the books. So, until next time, have a wonderful week…I’ll catch ya on the flip side!